Managing services manually can be time consuming, repetitive and prone to risk of errors. What’s more they take time away from what’s important – delivering a first class service to patients.
ServiceNow supports the stringent requirements of the healthcare sector in a single system of record. It facilitates:
- Self-service – allows people to select from a catalogue of pre-defined services meaning less time for your staff to spend on IT administration, and faster fulfilment for your users.
- Automation – allows you to improve speed of service without sacrificing quality and whilst adhering to compliance and governance.
- Consolidation – by using a single platform to automate services, you have a single view on resources, costs, projects, changes and requests across your environment.
- Financial savings from streamlined processes, removing dependency on manual tasks and the ability to spend more time on strategic business activities and development.
- Increased satisfaction for the user and patients.
Our latest health client is InHealth, who are replacing a legacy ITSM system with one that is architected for and hosted in the cloud delivering a single pain of glass across multiple services. Find out why they also said:
Advanced reporting facilities available within ServiceNow will give us greater visibility and control over our operation.
Join our other customers such as the NHS, in trusting ServiceNow to deliver an improved service to patients. Request the InHealth overview today by completing the form to the right of this page.