ServiceNow User Group (SNUG)
The purpose of the UK ServiceNow User Group (SNUG) is to provide a regular forum for ServiceNow customers to share experiences and their knowledge.
Get Involved with the UK ServiceNow User Group
The user group is independent and run by a volunteer group of ServiceNow customers and partners, and is an excellent and inexpensive way to receive technical content, company news, new ServiceNow facilities and to meet with your peers and other ServiceNow experts.
Next UK SNUG will be held in London in April 2018. Check back closer to the date for location and registration details.
Join the Community
To access presentations from past events, please send a request email to SNUG@teamultra.net
- 26th October, 2017, at Ghillie Dhu, Edinburgh. Hosted by ServiceNow
- 5th April 2017, Warwick Racecourse. Hosted by TeamUltra.
- 15th November 2016, British Medical Association, London. Hosted by Devoteam.
- 29th September 2016, Ghillie Dhu, Edinburgh. Hosted by ServiceNow.
- 26th April 2016, Cosford. Hosted by Innovise ESM.
- 5th January 2016, London. Hosted by Fujitsu.
- 10th September 2015, Edinburgh. Hosted by Standard Life.
- 18th March 2015, Silverstone, Buckinghamshire. Hosted by Innovise ESM.
- 12th November 2014, Smithfield, London. Hosted by Fruition Partners.
- 2nd April 2014, University of Warwick, Coventry. Hosted by TeamUltra.
- 27th November 2013, The Magic Circle, London. Hosted by Focus Group.
- 4th June 2013, Fujitsu Head Office, London. Hosted by Fujitsu.
- 23rd January 2013, Tower of London, London. Hosted by Innovise ESM.
- 12th September 2012, Science Museum, Birmingham. Hosted by Partners in IT.
- 24th May 2012, Glaziers Hall, London. Hosted by TeamUltra.